Where has the time gone! I can't believe that it has taken me so long to post.
I am finding that I can only focus on just so many things at once. So what have I been distracted with:
- Spring clean-up and gardening. I love to work outside!
- Mother's Day and Father's Day celebrations
- Oldest granddaughter graduated from 8th grade
- Several spring concerts and middle grandson's soccer games
- Trip to the Oregon coast
- Youngest granddaughter's 2nd birthday
- Teaching my second oldest granddaughter to sew
- Garden tour with two blog friends
- Letting grandchildren each come by themselves for some one on one time
- Health program with a naturopath
- Facebook. I started doing facebook so I could stay connected with nieces and nephew, but found it has consumed more time than I had anticipated.
- Organizing my office---AGAIN!
I will try to be more consistent with posts! And I will add a few photos that might interest you.
Sunset on the Oregon coast from our room
Rainbow over the ocean
Double Delight rose in my garden
Fresh product from my garden
Mommy duck escorts her ducklings up the driveway though our back yard to the pond behind our house.